OKEECHOBEE OFFROAD RC CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OKEECHOBEE OFFROAD RC CLUB

okeechobee radio controled racing

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

special thanks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
b.mosley

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-09

special thanks Empty
PostSubject: special thanks   special thanks Icon_minitime7/15/2007, 22:27

study AS PRESIDENT OF THE OORC CLUB I WANT TO TAKE THE TIME TO THANK THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE.JOHN MESSA FOR ALL THE HELP BUILDING THE TRACK AND FOR THE WORK ON THE WEB SITE. SOTT MEADOWS FOR DESIGNING AND BUILDING THE TRACK.DANNY COX FOR TRACK MAINTAINANCE AND FOR RENTING THE SCISSOR LIFT.MIKE FOR MAKING THE SIGN.ALL THE GUYS FROM THE NORTH FOR THE COSISTENT HELP WTH TRACK MAINTAINANCE.TERRY MOSLEY FOR HELP WITH BUILDING THE TRACK AND FINANCIAL HELP.WADE CASE FOR HELPING BUILD THE DRIVING STAND. MIKE MARTIN FOR THE DESIGN OF THE MEMBERSHIP FORMS AND THE FLYERS.KARENA MOSLEY FOR MAKING FLYERS.BILLY JORDAN FOR HELPING BUILD THE TRACK AND FINANCIAL HELP.TADDOR FOR PUTTING PICTURES OF THE TRACK ON HIS WEB SITE. BRIAN CABLISH FOR HELPING BUILD THE TRACK.MIKE BAKER FOR HELPING BUILD THE TRACK.CHAD AND HIS DAD FOR THE HELP BUILDING THE TRACK.RICHARD FOR COMING OUT TO HELP RUN THE WIRE.HENRY FOR HIS HELP BUILDING THE TRACK.THE LOCAL HOBBY STORES FOR PROMOTEING THE TRACK.AND TO ALL THE MEMBERS THANKS FOR BEING A PART OF THE CLUB
Back to top Go down
turborc

turborc

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-07-14

special thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: special thanks   special thanks Icon_minitime7/23/2007, 23:23

No thank you, for giveing use somwere to race lol! I just wish i could help more Sad Sad .but i guess good things take time.
Back to top Go down

special thanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OKEECHOBEE OFFROAD RC CLUB :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: